You can create your own board games to teach new things. I made this first board game for my 2-year old daughter. It is to help Miss. Butterfly find her way home.
- Landing on spider/net means a restart
- Landing on flower lets you advance by one step if you tell the correct color of the flower
- Landing on the strawberry lets you advance by 2 steps if you name the fruit correctly
- The one who reaches the home first is the winner
- Roll 1 on the dice to start
This was our game as "Work in Progress"